want a hand growing your excel skills?
There are a lot of great reasons to get better at Excel, but knowing where to start can be a little overwhelming 🙁
Let’s make it easier!
With this free video series of 30 EXCEL TIPS IN 30 DAYS, you can learn a new skill each day in just a few minutes. Take each new tip and put it into practice and you’ll be on your way to being an Excel ninja in no time 😉
There are many benefits to getting better at Excel, but here are just a few:
- Work faster and smarter, freeing up time for what you do best
- Become invaluable to your employer, as you uncover new ways to improve the bottom line
- Open your eyes to even more that this powerful software can do. You don’t know what you don’t know.
- Improve your processes and automate repetitive tasks
- Become a go-to resource and teach others how to grow their skills as well
So how do you get started?
1) Click on a link below to watch one brief video each day (it’s okay to binge watch too 🙂
2) Try it out with your own files to help build that new skill
3) Reap the benefits as you add each of these tools and tips into your personal Excel toolbox
Let’s get going…
(Quick note: Your Excel Tutor was my former channel and is now under my current site — still me 🙂
(GREAT JOB… KEEP IT UP!)
(10 DAYS LEFT. ALMOST THERE!)
Awesome! You made it!
Please make sure to share this resource with others. We all benefit when we help each other grow.
And if you’d like more help learning new skills or working on a solution to a process or spreadsheet challenge, please reach out to me. I’d love to help..